So hungry today, I went there with sort of empty stomach (some kacang kuda and a mug of Milo). Celebrated Father's Day today because Citibank Card can get 50 % discount here during weekdays. Cost RM 32 per pax after discount (tax included).
Problem with me and buffet!! I forget to take photographs all the time. Oh my god I went about 5-6 rounds and only managed to capture my 2nd round and my plate of cutlery.
Not nice! Not much variety on main dishes, cold dishes limited and unheard of. Sushi not nice. However for fresh seafood lovers, there are fresh oysters and fresh mussels, very value for money if you take them. Too bad I don't. This is also the first time in buffet life that I take desserts like pastries. Not bad la, but most are chocolate taste. I took some ice kacang too. And Caesar Salad, made them myself - not bad at all! I tried minestrone soup too, cured my monthly cramps and tasted good.
So like that lor. If not for the 50 % discount, not worth it at all!!! I think I generally don't like buffet food.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Sun N' Surf Cafe Lunch Buffet, Sunway Hotel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment