So this is the hair clip i broke that I was talking about in my Mega Sales Wishlist. AIYO not even 3 times wearing it, already broken. And the since the last post, I have realised that Blogger have a bug! I can't upload photos first, then add the text ON TOP of the photo. WHY?! Blogger please help me fix the problem! Haha sometimes I think that the world serves me or something huh.
Will be going shopping tomorrow late afternoon (this is again a schedulded post) with Wai Kit! Formulating where to go and what to buy jor. When I'm done buying, shall post up photos of my haul!!!! I love shopping!
Will be going shopping tomorrow late afternoon (this is again a schedulded post) with Wai Kit! Formulating where to go and what to buy jor. When I'm done buying, shall post up photos of my haul!!!! I love shopping!
1 comment:
Yesterday my black hairclip (same design as your blue one in the pic) broke! Cis.
Post a Comment