Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mega Sales Haul: Rounds 1 and 2

Sunday I went to Sunway Pyramid with mummy, sponsored by her ngek ngek ngek! Got two tops from Padini Concept Store, both normal looking t-shirt below waist line [very happy, can wear the purple polo this week with matching bracelet I got today nyahahaha (again, schedulded post haha)].

Today (Monday) from 3.00 pm, Wai Kit and I were in Mid Valley for shopping, joined by Sow Chan from 6.45 pm. Imagine, shopping in Watson itself took 45 minutes, we left Mid Valley at 10.00 pm, definately not enough lor!!! Will be back for more next week, hahaha. Bought another t-shirt, red one RM 15.00 only from Jusco. EVERYONE: Jusco J-Card Member Day is coming Thursday, 24th July!!!!! Hah we saw many cash registers about to be set up, then we asked what's happening, J-Card Day ah? The staff said yea.

Anyway, don't want to buy so much clothes yet, want to shop some in my usual boutique. So I bought accessories instead! Purple bracelet from stall opposite Kenny Rogers and Nandos (where I bought my hair clip which broke), chunky blue earrings and small cute red earrings. *haih* Diva has got loads of chunky necklaces (those with large danglings as pendant to long necklaces), but all so costly. But I also like a 3-pair studs, all 3 pairs different design but matching colours (very expensive too!!). Didn't buy any stuff from Diva :(

Happy with my purchases. More to come soon!!!

T-shirts.

Accessories from Isls.

My accessories box! Sow Chan asked me whether I have more than 30 pairs of earrings. I counted and the answer is no. Only 24 pairs.

No comments: