"You will be surprised". That was what Prof Ong described about J-Card day opening from 7.00 am - whether people will be so crazy to go there that early.
Anyway must first tell you the tale of me setting wrong alarm time AGAIN!!!!!! I hate doing this and I should really stop readjusting the alarm time already. So yesterday night, friends (names cannot be disclosed to protect person's identity) and I strategised (for war) on MSN. Decided to meet somewhere at 6.20 am to reach Mid Valley at 7.00 am. I set alarm for 5.00 am lor. But when I woke up at 5.00 am, I changed the time to 15 minutes later, but put 6.15 am instead. DUMB betul! I woke up 6.15 am thinking it was 5.15 am. Kakaka summore thought of making coffee, taking own sweet time to shower. When Friend A called me at 6.30 am I thought she wanted to make sure I was up. THEN only I realised it was already late!!! WAAAAA. Today I didn't shower and sprinted out of the house direct to MV.
Reached MV sommore can get parking right next to friend. So we walked into Jusco lor. So bright la Jusco, in contrast with the whole MV (dark and not open yet). Eyes had trouble adjusting to white spot lights. Until we saw the amount of people. At. Seven. Morning. Amount of people looks more than weekends!!! What the?! Eh the bags suppliers kept on advertising their products like pasar malam lelong. Bought some things I wanted, bumped into two friends (maybe names cannot be disclosed too, I don't know haha), left at 8.45 am still had time to buy McDs breakfast and pump petrol, on time for class at 10.00 am.
J-Card day, my first time. I didn't know people can be so energetic so early in the morning lor. Must be the thought of shopping giving adrenaline rush. Haha. Also right, got one aunty potong line. CIS!!! She was lining up in front of us for the cashier. Then she thought the other queue was shorter, she went there. Then when that queue didn't move, she came back to her original position (in front of us). So we didn't bother la. Then she so tahu malu asked us whether she can please pay first. Whole trolley full of bed sheets, damn you. Then I said "anything lor, saw you go there already wor, you so want it then go ahead lor". She still tahu malu and said thank you to us. *sweat*
Anyway must first tell you the tale of me setting wrong alarm time AGAIN!!!!!! I hate doing this and I should really stop readjusting the alarm time already. So yesterday night, friends (names cannot be disclosed to protect person's identity) and I strategised (for war) on MSN. Decided to meet somewhere at 6.20 am to reach Mid Valley at 7.00 am. I set alarm for 5.00 am lor. But when I woke up at 5.00 am, I changed the time to 15 minutes later, but put 6.15 am instead. DUMB betul! I woke up 6.15 am thinking it was 5.15 am. Kakaka summore thought of making coffee, taking own sweet time to shower. When Friend A called me at 6.30 am I thought she wanted to make sure I was up. THEN only I realised it was already late!!! WAAAAA. Today I didn't shower and sprinted out of the house direct to MV.
Reached MV sommore can get parking right next to friend. So we walked into Jusco lor. So bright la Jusco, in contrast with the whole MV (dark and not open yet). Eyes had trouble adjusting to white spot lights. Until we saw the amount of people. At. Seven. Morning. Amount of people looks more than weekends!!! What the?! Eh the bags suppliers kept on advertising their products like pasar malam lelong. Bought some things I wanted, bumped into two friends (maybe names cannot be disclosed too, I don't know haha), left at 8.45 am still had time to buy McDs breakfast and pump petrol, on time for class at 10.00 am.
J-Card day, my first time. I didn't know people can be so energetic so early in the morning lor. Must be the thought of shopping giving adrenaline rush. Haha. Also right, got one aunty potong line. CIS!!! She was lining up in front of us for the cashier. Then she thought the other queue was shorter, she went there. Then when that queue didn't move, she came back to her original position (in front of us). So we didn't bother la. Then she so tahu malu asked us whether she can please pay first. Whole trolley full of bed sheets, damn you. Then I said "anything lor, saw you go there already wor, you so want it then go ahead lor". She still tahu malu and said thank you to us. *sweat*
Anyway, other stuffs bought cannot be displayed here! We got vouchers for every RM 100 spent, most probably more buying on Monday. Eh I know this is crazy la but I am quite controlling every inch of my budget!! Sorry guy-readers, all about shop shop shop only these days. But my blog memang 70 % for girls pun. Coming up next, a baking project. Toodles!
1 comment:
Hey, great to hear that you're one of the early birds to JCard-Day.
Didn't know that Jusco open as early as 7am !! Did you find parking a problem there?
I was really tempted to go but was a bit worried about the huge crowd there. But reading your post makes me want to go and join the madness!!
Post a Comment