Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mega Sales Haul: Round 4 (Finale?!)

Eh that's it, I think I've reached my cash limit and do not want to buy anymore! Hohohoho. Happy with all my purchases so far lor! I went to Pyramid and Parade today, damn crazy. Watched Red Cliff in Pyramid before lunch and it was good (will blog about it later, promise). Shopped around in Parade before dinner time.

I dare not count how much I've spent, but I don't think it's that much also. And I'm so sleepy now! Don't want to yap much. I bought more scrunchies and a bracelet, and tops that I wanted and a damn cheap skirt, RM 20 only!!! Love you for introducing this shop (name not disclosed to protect identity)!!! *muaks*

I just started running the washing machine to wash my new purchases and also do laundry at the same time la. Can start arranging wardrobe on Tuesday already I think! Haha.

Scrunchies and new bracelet.

Tops and a skirt.

No comments: