So instead of spending some time figuring out, I am blogging and whining about it. And I just joined "1 000 000 against the new facebook layout" group, which, when I joined, already has close to 2 million members. Woooo. Here's the link to the group! It also gave a tutorial on how to get back the old fb layout, but after reading that I'd have to add plugins to my firefox or join another fb application, I got lazy. So there.
I've never bothered to try the new fb, only once by accident. When I couldn't find my application boxes, I panicked, and reverted back to the old fb. It is now un-revertable!
So, a few things I hate about the new fb:
I've never bothered to try the new fb, only once by accident. When I couldn't find my application boxes, I panicked, and reverted back to the old fb. It is now un-revertable!
So, a few things I hate about the new fb:
- What was left is now right, and vice versa.
- Can create tabs for applications, but the application has to be accessed by right-hand (previously left-hand) panel because inactive applications could not be found as a box!!!!
- They disorganised my application arrangements!! AND IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR SOME APPLICATIONS TO BE REORGANISED TO ANOTHER POSITION. You see, I like my gifts in a corner, wall posts in one, sticky notes in one, games in one. Pronto?
- I can't find my Wall.
- It is not possible to organise the application ordering on the right-hand (previously left-hand) panel. After some analysis, I think it is now in L-R order instead of up-down order. Oh so ugly.
- OH MY GOD they reduced my egg gifts from 'all view' to two hatched eggs.
- My applications are now called 'boxes' in the boxes tab.
Now to check out the posts in the 'against fb layout' group.
1 comment:
I dont like the new FB laaaa
Post a Comment