Friday, November 28, 2008

The Last Two Episodes of Once Upon A Time in Shanghai

The second TVB one. So don't get all excited. It's not the China one I'm watching.

I turned away for a whole 5 minutes of episode 39 of Once Upon A Time in Shanghai (Chan Kam Hung, Adam Cheng, Lam Ka Tung etc version), and I didn't miss anything. OH MY GOD. Non-stop Ting Lik - Cheng Cheng - Hui Man Kheong story. How can a girl be so lucky!??!

Now Cheng Cheng is dancing with Hui Man Kheong for a whole other 5 minutes. Nope, no kissing scene.

God faster kill Fung Keng Yiu already.

My god he's your father's enemy!!! And she's asking for the time in the middle of a date. Oh she came to her senses. She wants him to give up trying to destroy her father. Good girl. She asks him to forget the revenge. After one minute of silence, she gives up and walks away.

Yay.

Come on Hui Man Kheong, you can do better. You deserve a prettier girl, i.e. me! Sleepy er.

SEE Cheng Cheng's best friend - Wong Yuet Kei even UNDERSTANDS Hui Man Kheong. She said his whole family was killed, including an unborn baby - by her father, she would seek revenge too. Duh.

God this episode is slow. ................ like tortoise. The girls are on the train. The train stopped suddenly like Dementors coming on board in Harry Potter 3. Of course its Hui Man Kheong lah. Aiyoooooo. He's explaining to her why he needs to revenge. But on the other hand he loves her so much. Bla bla bla. He asks her "how leh? how??". Cry cry cry. He invites her to elope. Yay end of episode 39.

One more. Cheng Cheng told her father that she wants to go France. Bluff. *yawn* Sorry everybody. I don't want to forward because I don't want to miss anything stupid. Does that make me stupid?

Chan Kam Hung damn handsome. He's my favourite TVB actor after Ng Kai Wah. Oops Hui Man Kheong told Ting Lik he's with Ting Lik's ex-wife now. Interesting. Ting Lik approves.

GOD another few minutes of mindless love stories!!!!! I am not interested if the girl is not me! At this point I'm thinking why Hui Man Kheong changed his mind and killed Fung Keng Yiu. Oh now I know why, it's because Fung Keng Yiu wants to kill them first.

Wait ah exciting part. Ting Lik died. *jeng jeng* Cry cry cry.

Oh it's the funeral. Hui Man Kheong in the hospital. At the funeral, Fung Keng Yiu says he wants to meet Ting Lik for the last time. Hospital: someone was sent to kill Hui Man Kheong. Funeral: Fung Keong Yiu was at gunpoint on the head by non other than Hui Man Kheong. Chat chat. Suddenly Ting Lik sprang to life. Both shot Fung Keng Yiu until the camera got blood. Die jor.

Cheng Cheng so sad. She goes to France.

Essentially the show ends. With Hui Man Kheong getting shot few times with a rifle by French people. End credits.

1 comment:

joan said...

I've watched this before. Lame, lame, lame...BTW, chan kam hung and ng kai wah aren't cute. Just can't see the cuteness in these middle-aged fellas. Your definition of 'cute' really is one of a kind. Hehe!!