Thursday, November 06, 2008

Oh The Pain!

From 3 posts a week to 1 post a week. I've got no creative juice flowing and have been too lazy to upload my latest miniature collection photos. Plus, even though I'm not doing any experiments at the moment, was busy with paperwork, writing and had a presentation last week. It's over! And a supplier promised that my equipment will come this week. So when it does, new phase!

Currently...I FEEL LIKE BOXING SOMEONE because my wisdom tooth gum is swollen and killing me! It came out of nowhere I swear. On Monday I was happily drinking coffee and doing some writing and it came suddenly. Now my jaw cannot open in full without feeling the pain. Nevertheless, I always complain about this tooth but I will still NEVER extract the tooth because I've heard horror stories about wisdom tooth extraction. Like cutting open the gum to reveal the tooth or breaking the tooth into pieces to ease extraction. Who knows, maybe I'm smart because of the wisdom teeth.

Anyway any other pain besides period pain is deemed insignificant to me. Period.

No comments: