Before I begin I would first like to rant about Blogger changing the photos adding sequence AGAIN without first informing me!!! We now have to click on the last photo first, in an orderly manner until the first photo. Before this I have to click on the last 5 photos in order, then 5 photos prior to that set in order and etc. This system is now better lor but still, they could've informed me first damn it.
I am so stressed out today. Really stressed out so I've decided to blog at 1.22 am, refusing to sleep and update my very-long-time-no-update blog. Photologue!
My Birthday Presents
I know my birthday is in August. It is now November, few days after Mr. Shu's birthday and I've waited such a long time to post this. Hahaha. This is me. I take photos of things I plan to post, and keep them in a folder and forget about it until the next time I add photos into the same folder. THIS reminds me of an entry at the back of my head!
I am so stressed out today. Really stressed out so I've decided to blog at 1.22 am, refusing to sleep and update my very-long-time-no-update blog. Photologue!
My Birthday Presents
I know my birthday is in August. It is now November, few days after Mr. Shu's birthday and I've waited such a long time to post this. Hahaha. This is me. I take photos of things I plan to post, and keep them in a folder and forget about it until the next time I add photos into the same folder. THIS reminds me of an entry at the back of my head!
Thank you all for the thoughtful gifts and just the thought itself. Also not forgetting a posted birthday card from my best friend Jenny and a story about growing old from Dr. Yati. The dinners with F6 sisters, Sow Chan and Wai Kit, with Jenny, Bruce and friends, with lab mates. And the SMSes, FB messages received. Mr. Shu's planned return just for my birthday. You have all made this year's birthday wonderful.
Latest Miniature Liquor Collection
This is also long overdue since my Langkawi trip last month. Because I kept thinking I will not be visiting Langkawi again anytime soon (which is what I always tell myself when I shop for miniature), I kept buying. Kept thinking and kept buying. I have actually started with the mindset of "ok, this time I'll buy just to complete the sets that I have and nothing else". Nope didn't work. Kept thinking and kept buying. So here are some additions to the family. I have also shoved all my cute soft toys in a box and made a shelf empty so now my miniatures reside in two shelves.
Latest Miniature Liquor Collection
This is also long overdue since my Langkawi trip last month. Because I kept thinking I will not be visiting Langkawi again anytime soon (which is what I always tell myself when I shop for miniature), I kept buying. Kept thinking and kept buying. I have actually started with the mindset of "ok, this time I'll buy just to complete the sets that I have and nothing else". Nope didn't work. Kept thinking and kept buying. So here are some additions to the family. I have also shoved all my cute soft toys in a box and made a shelf empty so now my miniatures reside in two shelves.
Stressed Shopping
I should not step into shopping complexes when in stress. So after a very stressful day today (believe me presentation stress is not even close to experiment fail stress), I walked the whole Mid Valley to find a hard structured, can-fit-A4 and economical bag. To no avail because all those I've seen doesn't hit all 3 criterias. So I went to Diva to "browse". I wanted to buy ONLY the 3-pairs-earring set which I have been targetting since I do have 3 pairs of earring piercing (HEH I have to wear it by this week otherwise won't be satisfied) *show off*. When I went to the cashier, I saw this gigantic flower ring and just tested it lor. After thinking about 30 seconds I bought it. So, Diva, your display to attract last minute buying decisions works!! Whoever thought of this marketting gimmick is a genius, should get a PhD in marketting.
I am now wearing the ring as I type, want to have the "earth, fire, wind, water, heart" feel. Go planet!
I should not step into shopping complexes when in stress. So after a very stressful day today (believe me presentation stress is not even close to experiment fail stress), I walked the whole Mid Valley to find a hard structured, can-fit-A4 and economical bag. To no avail because all those I've seen doesn't hit all 3 criterias. So I went to Diva to "browse". I wanted to buy ONLY the 3-pairs-earring set which I have been targetting since I do have 3 pairs of earring piercing (HEH I have to wear it by this week otherwise won't be satisfied) *show off*. When I went to the cashier, I saw this gigantic flower ring and just tested it lor. After thinking about 30 seconds I bought it. So, Diva, your display to attract last minute buying decisions works!! Whoever thought of this marketting gimmick is a genius, should get a PhD in marketting.
I am now wearing the ring as I type, want to have the "earth, fire, wind, water, heart" feel. Go planet!
2 comments:
Yikes! earth, fire, wind, water, heart!!?? that reminds me of "captain planet"!! i watched that cartoon too...wahaha!!btw, awesome liquor collection u have there. When r u planning to pop them open? :P
chehhhhhh...display only kah?? what a waste!! u can have a sip whenever u can't sleep at night..if u happen to empty the whole bottle, well jus fill them up again with coke or chrysanthemum tea instead..brilliant idea huh?
Post a Comment