Saturday, December 13, 2008

BBQ Chicken at Jaya One

Mr. Shu and I tried out this place few days back. Don't know what to eat la sometimes, so we just dropped by Jaya One with the initial plan of eating in Wendy's. But Mr. Shu always prefer trying out new things (whatever) so here we are. Since I brought along my camera, here goes a food log after such a long time since my last makan experience! This post is specially dedicated to Kae Shin, Kak Syarifah and Gowri. :)

Erm, I LIKE this place!!! Eventhough the service abit the slow. But nevermind lah they're all polite and very cincai. Eh the best thing about this place is that they give 15 % DISCOUNT FOR POOR STUDENTS like me! No terms and conditions applied. EVERYDAY including weekends and dinner time also got. Bagus! Even better than Old Town Kopitiam in Jaya One (10 % discount sahaja).

They serve a lot of chicken. I mean a tonne. The whole menu is chicken from top to bottom in different cooking style and different kinds of meal (e.g. burger, just chicken, steak style). A chicken meal cost roughly RM 15 - 20. The drinks in the range of RM 3 - 10. Which is not bad, so a person's meal is roughly RM 20 (SOME MORE GOT DISCOUNT).

They taste good too! The chicken was marinaded to perfection, very tasty lor. I plan to try the olive fried chicken next time. I thought we're not supposed to deep fry with olive oil? Don't know how they do that.

Photos!

The interior.

Customary cutlery photo.

Iced lemon tea.

Iced chocolate. Cost me RM 6.90 and tasted like Goodday chocolate milk actually.

Yummers chicken steak. Its formal name is "Korean Charbroiled Chicken".

This chicken patty is nicer than the steak because got a hint of spiciness.

I don't know why my photographs turn out much nicer than usual on that day. Been having problems capturing sharp images when I take photos of the TLC plate la. OK don't mind my research ranting.

Anyway, more details on this restaurant.
  • Location: Jaya One, the one along Jalan Universiti and it's near UTAR.
  • The shoplot is opposite Starbucks. Have to walk internally into the building.
  • Phone number: 03-7954 8722.
  • Discounts for students who show student card. 15 % discount everyday no terms and conditions.
Aiyo I'm hungry now.

1 comment:

mono haus said...

thank you for choosing bbq chicken jaya one... we now back with rice promotion. come & try !!!