Eh the more time I spend on FB, the more I get lost. Yea lah I've caved in and now spending more time on FB than when it first got a very ugly facelift. First it was the left change to right and vice versa thing. Cannot tahan. Then the tabs made me irritated until I deleted most of my FB applications *boo hoo hoo* but my gifts and games still there of course! Somebody please beat my Jetman record already!
Hah recently I noticed that my notifications couldn't be found. I know lah they notified us through the yellow help boxes (hate those things) but I ignored them because they specifically said "notifications are now located at the bottom toolbar and could be viewed at any page". My impression was:
Hah recently I noticed that my notifications couldn't be found. I know lah they notified us through the yellow help boxes (hate those things) but I ignored them because they specifically said "notifications are now located at the bottom toolbar and could be viewed at any page". My impression was:
- They list the notifications at the bottom of the page without needing to click anything.
- The notifications can be viewed at the bottom at ANY page you surf in FB.
So I waited for that to happen. None. Then I ignored that for a while. Yesterday night I decided to check out what in the world does a small signage icon with a ballooned-boxed number mean. So I click. Aaaahhh. So the notifications suddenly magically popped up. Now I understand what they mean.
So, FB, more confusion from your side? Please clear the air. And I still hate that everything cannot be viewed on one single page. And the wall is one entity with 'profile'. And that the applications' settings can never be comprehended by me. I very busy wan you know. Where got the time to spend more time surfing FB.
So, FB, more confusion from your side? Please clear the air. And I still hate that everything cannot be viewed on one single page. And the wall is one entity with 'profile'. And that the applications' settings can never be comprehended by me. I very busy wan you know. Where got the time to spend more time surfing FB.
1 comment:
ya it is very confusing
http://www.ceveni.com/2008/09/why-facebook-is-confusing-and-mess.html
Post a Comment