I saw Allison's blog recently recommending this place and I drooled over her photos la basically. So then Jenny and I had a girly-non-stop-2.75 hours-gossip-dinner here. The price is ok lor considering pork. But appetizers a bit expensive plus I thought when they meant 'mushroom' its plural. Quite shocking to see it being the one and only mushroom on the plate.
I like the fact that they serve real bacon. But their drinks too small portion though. Fries are nice, food quality so so. Don't know why Ally's food photos look much nicer. Kuakuakua. Their service is also so so, but they never chase us out after finishing dinner a long time. They even served us iced drinks to quench our non-stop blabbering mouths' thirst. Good for them. I want to try there again ordering different things! Mine not satisfactory enough. Hmph.
I like the fact that they serve real bacon. But their drinks too small portion though. Fries are nice, food quality so so. Don't know why Ally's food photos look much nicer. Kuakuakua. Their service is also so so, but they never chase us out after finishing dinner a long time. They even served us iced drinks to quench our non-stop blabbering mouths' thirst. Good for them. I want to try there again ordering different things! Mine not satisfactory enough. Hmph.
Haha no prizes for guessing who ordered all the bacon stuff. *slurps* Anyway, this place is located in Sunway Mentari. It's the row of shops opposite Yuen's steamboat buffet. Plus, this shop is stuck in between two other steamboat buffet outlets. I parked my car right next to a table of people eating steamboat. Then this fat man ter knock my car with his fat body and never even acknowledged me and said sorry!!!! I WAS IN THE CAR DO YOU THINK I DIDN'T NOTICE AH?! Fatso!!!!! Hope you stuffed your body with more fats and cannot get girlfriend forever. Inconsiderate buffalo.
More information on Belly Good
More information on Belly Good
- Operates: Tuesday to Sunday 11 am - 11 pm.
- Phone number: 03-5630 1699
- Website: www.bellygood.com.my
Wa if you guys have not any plans for Christmas, maybe can give their Christmas dinner set a try. Going for RM 50 ++.
No comments:
Post a Comment