I spent 30 minutes impatiently connecting to the internet earlier (can't breathe without it) but failed to connect to my browser's homepage. I was like...STUPID STREAMYX. Ya la, the first thing to do is blame them of course. So slow connection these days kan? Anyway after cycles of restarting laptop - restarting modem - restarting laptop - restarting modem - disconnect from wireless network, I finally remembered that I fixed my IP address in the wireless connection option. Then I checked 'automatically find IP address' instead. Then clicked on apply. But stupidly to no avail again!!!!!!! Then I checked the options again to realise that I didn't automatically find DNS server. I am so dumb!!!!
Anyway, what a field day! I bugged all our suppliers yesterday after office hours to request that they deliver / give me the invoices by today afternoon to rush for Friday's deadline. I am so thankful to them for helping me out, I got everything that I wanted but there's a problem with equipment tagging. So I went to the office to ask whether I can delay sending in the invoices after deadline. They said ok. All the rush and pushiness and pressure for nothing. I am so dumb!!!!
Anyway, what a field day! I bugged all our suppliers yesterday after office hours to request that they deliver / give me the invoices by today afternoon to rush for Friday's deadline. I am so thankful to them for helping me out, I got everything that I wanted but there's a problem with equipment tagging. So I went to the office to ask whether I can delay sending in the invoices after deadline. They said ok. All the rush and pushiness and pressure for nothing. I am so dumb!!!!
I have a proposal to print now but printer has got no ink. I need it by tomorrow morning. I am so dumb!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment