Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Oh Happy Day

For the first time in several weeks, I'm on the way out of UM at 5 pm sharp. Reasons - finished my tutoring duties and I sort of finished grant management for last year's cycle. Who knew two things can take up so much of my time man? So I left the lab when the day is still bright, smiling all the way (plus I started my culture work again - more stories on that later) and contemplating where to get my Starbucks. I still prefer Coffee Bean but I am buying SB these days because I have the stamp-seven-and-get-one-free card, so there! By the way I would really like to ask this question to SB lovers out there. Why the hell does the Frapucchino FREEZE every time?? It will surely form a block of ice and this surely doesn't happen with CB's ice blended u know!

Anyway when I reached Taipan (to get my SB), I suddenly thought of cutting my hair, the plan has been in the back of my head for too long, am so free suddenly - cut! Happy with the haircut and happier with the stylist. He's so chatty and I've learnt that side partings should be right above your iris, thank you Mr. Jack Ng from Kimarie!

So back to the culture work story. I haven't done culture work in say, 6 months plus?? Today I kissed the laminar flow *sweat*. Well I wanted to reach to the back of the cabinet to wipe my media splatter (one second of not looking caused me to press the syringe too hard and splat! goes the media) and suddenly my lips touched the cabinet's window - leaving lip gloss stains on it. Damn that's how much I miss culture work. *muaks*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post ur photo pls! wanna c ur hairstyle! Kimarie? must b expensive!

fluffybeauty said...

senior cut RM25 lor. y everyone ask me for photo the moment im without make up or concealer ah? haha eh my style nv change la. i dun look different at all just a fringe only. I can hear u say *cheh* :)