We celebrated Jenny's birthday belatedly in Chef N' Brew. Thank you Jenny for suggesting this place! Nice place la the price is mediocre and good ambiance and love the decoration and all. Food ok ok, and the food presentation is very nice! I would go there again. It's located in Bukit Damansara near Mont Kiara but I totally forgot how to go there. Definitely Google-Mappable as per hyperlink, no worries.
First, would like to say that the table for 4 is really small! Cannot tahan lah tables too small for putting more than 4 dinner plates. The waiters actually had to wait for us to finish our appetisers before serving the mains even though one main already came. Weird. Anyway, I like this place's decoration. You'll see it later - I took a picture with it.
First, would like to say that the table for 4 is really small! Cannot tahan lah tables too small for putting more than 4 dinner plates. The waiters actually had to wait for us to finish our appetisers before serving the mains even though one main already came. Weird. Anyway, I like this place's decoration. You'll see it later - I took a picture with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment