Friday, March 13, 2009

I Love to Eat ... [Part II]

Know what, I cooked maggi chicken flavour and decided to list again all my favourite food with new additions which I've discovered since my last post on this two years back. My blog is two years old!

New additions which I've not added before. In no particular order.
  • Maggi mee chicken flavour / curry flavour. Both equally best.
  • Domino's hot and spicy chicken wings.
  • Bubba Gump's Greenbow Tenders. A MUST HAVE.
  • Nescafe Ais from IPS cafe. Must be made by Yan. He gives us kau punya.
  • Mushrooms!!! Button mushrooms and enoki mushrooms.
  • Any soup with Tong Kwai herb.
  • Potato chips - Oregon Fresh original flavour, Restaurant Sri Pandii's chips, Kettle chips and Chipster chips.
  • Carl's Jr's chilli burger. OMG slurps.
  • Carl's Jr's salsa sauce. Ya the sauce also food what, no meh?
  • Chili's tortilla chips with the beef and salsa sauce.
  • Fatman Steamboat's fish balls which looks like cream-shape thing.
That's all I can think from my brain juice tonight.

No comments: