Nah, drool! It cost me a bomb and I went so poor after that, I could only manage to plow 80 plots with potatoes. That recession went on for two days...
Notice the fences put up in front of the trees? The story is like this. I hate my trees getting harvested because I want my farm to have colourful and organised trees all the time. Then ah, one time I hired a stranger to harvest, prior to that, already said: PLEASE DON'T harvest my trees. She harvested two of my coconuts!!!!!! YOU THINK I CANNOT NOTICE AH??? You think the colour is similar to the tree colour I will overlook it ah!??! Bloody Angela avatar of Farmtown!!!!! Now I put fence up so that nobody can 'accidentally' click on my trees also. To further prevent unfortunate things to happen, I also make strangers type "wont harvest trees" before I hire them. Hahaha. I am OCD!
Notice the fences put up in front of the trees? The story is like this. I hate my trees getting harvested because I want my farm to have colourful and organised trees all the time. Then ah, one time I hired a stranger to harvest, prior to that, already said: PLEASE DON'T harvest my trees. She harvested two of my coconuts!!!!!! YOU THINK I CANNOT NOTICE AH??? You think the colour is similar to the tree colour I will overlook it ah!??! Bloody Angela avatar of Farmtown!!!!! Now I put fence up so that nobody can 'accidentally' click on my trees also. To further prevent unfortunate things to happen, I also make strangers type "wont harvest trees" before I hire them. Hahaha. I am OCD!
No comments:
Post a Comment