Saturday, June 27, 2009

An Inpulsive Buy and Shoes that Bite

I am no Rebecca Bloomwood the bloody irresponsible shopaholic (hate that fictional character to the max!!!!). But I am also an impulsive buyer sometimes. Months ago I read Darling Soke's blog on Skin Food's black head mask and that was enough to get me sucked into buying. Few weeks earlier I went to Pyramid - after dinner I saw the magic "Skin Food" shop and made a beeline towards it!!!!! So I bought lor. Used two pieces already. The smell very funny wan - however, easy to get used to. But it's effective! Works better than the *Johnson&Johnson's black head strips but my blackheads are the stubborn kind. Still cannot come out clean in one shot. *pfft*

[edit] *Biore Pore Pack

Skin food black head peel.

*poof* next topic. I have a pair of white shoes I never realised I've had for a few months. I baru cleared out my shoes. Threw two black pairs - rotten beyond repair. So I was down with a biting black-with-patterns one. Ooh then I discovered a pair of white ones which I bought together with the biting black. Easy to match! Nice!!! But when I wore....wa lau eh....2 gigantic blisters formed. Wore FLATS for days after that. Felt so short...

One week break from the biting white, I thought boleh la kut. So I wore it yesterday. The whole DAY. No blisters la but the results is as in the photo below.

See the hebat red lines across my toes? All marks on my feet are caused by biting shoes. But I love heels la. Too bad.

While wearing the biting white yesterday, I walked into Vincci and found...the pair of shoes I've been targetting since I saw it in CNY in Genting. But I targetted white one. After I came down from Genting, so regretted didn't get it!!! Because I went all the Vincci shops and they are either sold out, last pair or no size!!!! But yesterday got!!! New pair and right size but black!! So I bought terus.

Very cute wan ler this pair of shoes. Trust me.

Oh are you wondering why I arrange shoes so pretty? *proud* Sure la I worked in shoe shop before and on a sidenote I bloody hate it when people simple put the shoes away from the original position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That said, I have this habit also of arranging shoes in Vincci. If I happen to try on a shoe and when I put back, the surrounding shoes are out of arrangement...I arrange them balik. So siao kia.

No comments: