Sunday, June 28, 2009

Old Dining Post

Today I'm on a blogging spree!!!!! For the next 4 days you're going to get a post a day. Suddenly just felt like I need to clear out the photos I took but never posted. So here goes.

Bubba Gump, Sunway Pyramid
Celebrate my dad's birthday in March. We tried Bubba in Pyramid. Hey the manager from The Curve came over to Pyramid. He gave us a free dessert. Thank you! Nice la the food there, but I didn't order my Greenbow Tenders (Cajun chicken fillet) this time. Photos of my dad's fish dish turned out blurry and didn't take photo of my brother's shrimp heaven (crazy 4 ways of cooking prawns....the whole dish is prawns only....).

Forrest meets Elvis and the beautiful sauce / spice rack.

The decor right above our table.

Bourbon something. It's shrimp and chicken. Nice!

Stuffed shirmp and rice. My mum love this so much she kept reminscing about it every now and then.

Free dessert. Ice cream and caremel I think. Cannot remember.

Italiannies, 1 Utama
Short makan with Mr. Shu. Tell you guys something!!! If you're hungry but don't want to splurge kan, refill the bread basket! They allow. And the bread also so yummy with olive oil and vinegar. Nice lor!!

Framed frame.

Chicken lasagne.

When I ate it I remember my comment was: "Coffee Bean's lasagne taste better".

No comments: