Wednesday, July 01, 2009

New York Deli, 1 Utama

I am unsure if they have other branches. I've been there twice so far, and this post is a combination of both visits. First thing is...no 5 % govt tax!!!!!!!!!!!!! Second thing is...good service! Because they let us eat outside food. So cincai. Third thing is...bright lights and nice decor. I LOVE BRIGHT LIGHTS because it's superb for photo taking man. Fourth thing is...affordable menu (their price range is huge, so you can eat according to your means, or my means, or any means). Food taste ok there! Value for money.

Look out for their gray pages. I think they purposely make it monochrome so that your eyes will not avert there at all. That's how I missed the cheaper range food the first time there.

Bill board. Sat below the bill board my second time there.

I love neatly arranged shelves you know.

Quarter roast chicken and carbonara.

American breakfast. Sunny side up eggs. Mun Theng got so creative. She requested the eggs to be scrambled!!!! And she got it!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffalo pizza. Spicy chicken chunks inside. Nice!

Fried Mars dessert. So sticky la the Mars bar.

Chocolate milkshake.

No comments: