Missing my posts? Fret not. Updating soon. Been busy for the past few weeks and this week is totally BE-DISCIPLINED week!!!! Hence the early rise.
I must never have logged into RC this early before, oh rupa-rupanya the new 'day' doesn't start this early. Waiting food quiz and ingredients from market!!!!
Yesterday very blur on the way home. I missed my exit on the highway. Then I did the most expensive U-turn ever. It cost me RM 2.20 because the U-turn was situated after and before the toll plaza. Geram nyaaaaaaaa!!!! Lesson of the day: Do not tiong (tailgate) a car and then completely forget to switch lanes to get to your exit.
Have a good day.
I must never have logged into RC this early before, oh rupa-rupanya the new 'day' doesn't start this early. Waiting food quiz and ingredients from market!!!!
Yesterday very blur on the way home. I missed my exit on the highway. Then I did the most expensive U-turn ever. It cost me RM 2.20 because the U-turn was situated after and before the toll plaza. Geram nyaaaaaaaa!!!! Lesson of the day: Do not tiong (tailgate) a car and then completely forget to switch lanes to get to your exit.
Have a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment