Tuesday, October 06, 2009

d'italiane kitchen

And the title is typed without title case on purpose (owh the agony). I went there last August!!! Yeah I realise it's October now. So sue me lah. I've been busy, lazy and most importantly, I've been READING. Yeah. Got a battered copy of "A Place Called Here" from the UM Library. So far I have no idea what is going on, is this book fantasy-themed or what?! But I'm enjoying it nevertheless.

So, this restaurant is situated in Jaya 33. Do not mistaken this place for Bruno's! One look at Bruno's menu was enough to get our feet out of the territory (we haven't even entered) as fast as possible! So we scanned through d'italiane kitchen's menu instead. They are just next door. So we entered. Nice setting! Really. I love the lighting. I love the decoration (MINIMAL AND NICE). I love the glasses. More on that later.

Our table.

Other tables.

More tables.

Still more tables. It's not that it's empty lah mind you. We were there at 6 pm.

Paper coaster.

Coke.

Ice latte. Look at the glass!!! Ergonomic design to fit the contour of your hand.

Romantic candle light which they placed on tables later in the evening.

Ya, I was so hungry I chowed down the garlic bread only to realise I forgot to tangkap gambar - for the gazillionth time for the purpose of dining posts.

Carbonara. I remembered that I preferred Ms. READ's Delicious's one.

I don't remember what is this. But it's beef wrap-chesse and mushrooms. Yums, tasty mushroom.

Verdict. Good environment. Food so so. Pricey though. It's 1 am. Back to my book. On a highly different note, feel like my face is breaking out.

No comments: