This friend is giving me the juice to post the funniest thing ever. He is asking me if I know of anyone who is getting rid of TWO books, one is Organic Chemistry (Brown & Poon, 2005) and the other Human Physiology (Fox Publication).
I am laughing and laughing because this is not the first time he send funny texts like this one!! But he thinks it's not funny (no sense of humour). I don't know how many requirements I would have to fulfil. Lets count the probabilities of all these ok. First I need to know SOMEONE who has science reference books (probability = 1 / 10). Then I need to know SOMEONE who studied tertiery level Chemistry AND Biology / life science (probablity = 1 / 1000). Then I need to know SOMEONE who has exactly these two books (probablity = 1 / 10000). I think change that to 1 / 1000000 because got the edition summore! Must be year 2005. Then, the someone MUST be willing to get rid of these books (probability = 1 / 10000000000).
Thank you la friend you just handed me my first blog post of March!
I am laughing and laughing because this is not the first time he send funny texts like this one!! But he thinks it's not funny (no sense of humour). I don't know how many requirements I would have to fulfil. Lets count the probabilities of all these ok. First I need to know SOMEONE who has science reference books (probability = 1 / 10). Then I need to know SOMEONE who studied tertiery level Chemistry AND Biology / life science (probablity = 1 / 1000). Then I need to know SOMEONE who has exactly these two books (probablity = 1 / 10000). I think change that to 1 / 1000000 because got the edition summore! Must be year 2005. Then, the someone MUST be willing to get rid of these books (probability = 1 / 10000000000).
Thank you la friend you just handed me my first blog post of March!
No comments:
Post a Comment