Dear readers [especially Ms. Choong]!
I happen to bump into a Big Bookshop Warehouse Sale today! Details are as follows:
Duration: 25th May till 01 July [Not so sure July which date actually]
Venue: The Atria, Damansara Jaya - right below Popular Bookstore
They have lots of stuff going cheap! Tonnes of Star Wars and Animorphs [Scholastic publishing] novels only at RM1.00 each! Then they have other novels by Michael Moore, biographies, chic lits, travel books, craft, cookery, plants, home, the whole list goes on. Old magazines like Readers' Digest and National Geographic are for sale too. Children books are also going cheap there. Darn...if Mr. Shu didn't drag me out of that place, I would've stayed there longer, and maybe pick up more useless stuff for myself on the way.
I bought Adele Park's 'Husbands' for only RM10! *woot* The book condition is not too good, the cover is a bit dog-earred, but after wrapping it, it'll be brand new.
Ms. Choong, we'll attempt to go ok? I know you're sad missing the book fair in KLCC. Here's another chance! CALL ME!!!!!!
1 comment:
i want also.. GROWL..
Post a Comment