On Monday, I was running errands with my mum, I was her driver. It was too early in the morning, and I hadn't enough sleep the night before, so I let go two essentials:
a) My contacts [I wore glasses instead]
b) My powerful heels
Afterall, it's only me in the car and no one will look at me and all. Then we impulsively decided to go to Sunway Pyramid for lunch! It's been too long since I've went anywhere wearing my glasses. I felt so odd. I felt less confident. I felt small and powerless.
Never again will I do that. I swear. If my eyes are tired, I won't even get out of the house.
These days I've been sooooooooooooooooooo lazy. I don't even recognize my usual organized self. I can't keep track of my own meet-up-with-friends, promising left and right but forgetting that I already had plans ages ago. *oops* Really sorry guys if I'm going to let you down again. So, it's time to stay alert, stay ahead [Brands motto]! Coming Monday I'll be discussing my masters research proposal with my lecturers, and I quite look forward to it. Because with it, I'll start focusing and be serious about what lies ahead.
I've only been on holiday for about a month and my brain froze already. To think I'm going to be bumming for another month! Don't know whether to laugh or cry sometimes...
[Edit]
Streamyx gave me a rebate of RM8.42 for their inability to provide service sometime in May. Thanks to Mr. Yeow for the rebate tip! Next time when you guys have problems with the Streamyx connection, quickly report it, and when the problem is fixed, email TMnet Customer Service - quote your Streamyx account name and the period which you weren't able to online. Wait for their numerous email replies! I must say they're surprisingly efficient! This reminds me of a hilarious YouTube clip about Streamyx courtesy of Mr. Chia.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Never Leave Home Without These
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you will look gorgeous in your glasses. I find girls who wear glasses attractive anyway. I always think girls who wear contacts are vain pots:p Hey put up the photo in the blog lah:D
Post a Comment