Friday, June 08, 2007

Rubik's Cube

I'm sure you've all played this before. Only difference is, whether you've solved it or not. After one night of twisting and trying, I gave up...and went to the mother of all answers: Google. I typed 'Cube Puzzle Solution', and found this link!! The solution to the cube!

Even after the instructions, I couldn't get it, especially the last step because I didn't read properly before attempting. I tried three times all over again then only got it!! *phew* Now I can concentrate on my reading.


Verdict: I would not have succeeded on my own. Whoever provided the solution must be very very smart!

1 comment:

abdulhadi said...

Rubik's cube? i knew how to solve it but i'm not as expert as you can see in the videos..there are nearly 30 steps to remember..what i can do is try to solve it layers from layers..
believe me..once you have knew how to do solve it, you will not feel that excited..
it is just the collection of steps that we have to follow..
i've experienced teaching my friends in just a few hours before they mastered it..it is not that difficult..