Staff in McDs DO have great taste! Yesterday I ordered a Chicken Foldover set in the SS2 branch. They said they'll send the foldover to me. So I told them I'm going to be sitting upstairs. But they didn't give me a number to show my order.
I found it weird, how would they know who ordered what and if they don't remember [can't be as hebat as the aunties and uncles in the hawker stalls right?], how to send it? They actually write indicators on the duplicate receipts of the orders that need to be sent to customers. There were two things written on my receipt when I saw it.
a) Hand beg biru [I was carrying my blue-green bag]
b) Cina perempuan baju putih (wek cun) [And that would be me]
Here's proof if you don't believe me.
Good times, great taste, at McDonalds. ;P
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Good Times, Great Taste
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment