Dinner with F6 friends (the core S3 group) and associates (their bfs ;P) to celebrate my birthday early and also to meet up with Sook Ting (who's probably on the way back to Singapore by now). Lastime when Jenny suggested to makan here I would refuse because pancakes sound like sweet stuff. First, these friends suggested Bubba Gump, which I refused because I'll be going there on my actual birthday haha! So Liang Wei suggested Paddingtons then ok lor, accept.
Service here super good because whatever we requested it was complied. And when I asked whether can help us take photo the waiter actually said "anything ma'am, it's up to you ma'am". Hebat service, thumbs up ok. The ambience super nice, music not too loud (hate loud music in eating places, I can't talk, can't hear myself and can't concentrate), lighting perfect for photography. But the cushion seats are too low compared to the tables, I was sitting on the cushion at first then when I saw Naveen sitting tallish-ly on a chair, I switched place to chair seat instead. Much better! Paddington's, if you're reading this entry please do something about the height of your cushion.
Food presentation excellent!! Special drinks look special. Food quality...alright but weird. You see, there's even a whole meal on sweet stuff, and even salty stuff they mix with pancakes blended with potatoes (tasted weird for me). The variety of food available is massive!!! I think got a hundred over dishes to choose from up to the point where people don't know what to order. The price range for meals go from RM 9.00 to RM 40.00 max I think? They even have breakfast options that are available for order the whole day. The drinks, however, quite expensive. Some are within Rm 5.00, I ordered an RM 10.50 chocolate drink. Well, I like the drinks! I used RM 30.00 for dinner there. I would say money well spent. It's very costly to go to Chili's, Tony's and Friday's. This is quite an economical option (provided you order economically). And this venue also satisfies meaty persons and people with sweet tooth. Good suggestion, Jenny and Ah Liang! *muaks*
The Setting
The Drinks
The Sweet Meals
Liza and Elijah had double ice cream but photo so blur, didn't post it.
The Meaty / Salty Stuff.
The variety so huge, by the time we ordered we forgot what we ordered. When the food came we don't even know whose is what. Confusing!
No comments:
Post a Comment