Monday, August 11, 2008

Three Stories

Some dated photographs I've taken. Will go through it one by one to describe them ok? Then got stories before the photos wan.

Interesting Morning Traffic
One time I was on the way to somewhere, don't remember where. But anyway I saw his Toyota Hiace in front of me. First I commented on the van's height...so high up, the gravity center so high ma not stable lor? Hmm and no wonder it's called Hiace isit? 'Hi' represents tall? Then I saw an interesting shape below the Hiace.

Got heart shape below the logo. How did they do that, no idea. And now only I realised that if I zoom high power with my phone camera, the photo becomes ultra small. What!?

Hello, Tenaga?
One night I was busy, happily chatting on MSN with Wai Kit. Suddenly my house no power but my laptop still ran, of course right, runs on battery. I didn't bother to budge from my chair because still can online right? My laptop's running! I'm mighty! OHHHHH then when I got disconnected 3 seconds later, only I realised...yea, laptop can run on battery but the router doesn't hor. *sweat* But really, don't laugh at me lor, my brother also thought the same thing for 3 seconds. And then it's funny how handphones now replace torchlights. I came out of the room armed with a handphone, and my brother did too - we shone each other with our respective handphones. Of course mine brighter, Mr. Shu got me an application called 'light' whereby when the application is on, it comes out light forever.

Need to light up my room before sleeping because after I wash hands, before taking out my lenses (whole world knows I wear contacts now), I can't touch anything else.

Pretty candles from IKEA. After this I tried to sleep for 5 minutes but cannot tahan because too hot. So I called Tenaga complaint hotline which is 15454. Next moment I snooze like pig already hehe!

Wait ah, haven't finish about Tenaga story. They have the most high tech telemachine I've listened to. They actually tell you "there are currently 28 people waiting, if you would like to leave a message, press 1, if you would like to hold, press 2". As you wait longer, the number decreases. HAHAHA. Streamyx should practice this system!!!! I guess people who call Streamyx are generally more irritated than people who call Tenaga. But then again, no Tenaga no Streamyx...

Bachelor of Science Convocation, Universiti Malaya 2008
So disappointed ler. I was so beria-ia walking from ISB to DTC in the rain (carrying my stylo umbrella). But when I reached at 5 pm they still haven't came out. *cry* I left at 6 pm because got appointment in Mid Valley. So sorry Lei Leng, Gerald and Zi Shan because I promised to be there but didn't turn up. Boo hoo hoooooo. Nevertheless, congratulations! And this is my convo present to you guys.

A photo of the crowd who waited for all of you.

No comments: