Oh happy day!! I will not post this as Mega Sales Haul Part __ already because later kena scold why spend so much money. Tell the truth, I have until Part 6. This is supposed to be part 6 ok? Part 5 leave it to your imagination what I bought. But it's something from wishlist!!!
Broken stationery. Previously my Uni Shalaku mechanical pencil's hook broke, nevermind, I still continued using. But just last week the lead feeder broke...WHAT THE HECK. Mechanical pencil also can break wan meh? I was all set to buy new brand of pencil thinking so old sure no more in production. Wa tak sangka I found back the same thing, EXACT SAME thing. Made me feel escalated in Popular Bookstore, Ikano man. Then I browsed some more and found some ball pens same shape / design etc with the pencil! So I bought 2 black pens to test and 1 red one. The pens' range is called Laknock. Weird names all. And I'm still using a blue gel pen since form 6, the range is called Signo. Happy stationery family set!!! I used to colour coordinate all my stationery to black-white. But now papermate no more producing black liquid paper 3.5 ml. WHY?!??!
I praise Popular Bookstore because their price tag sticker very good quality. When I peel them off, the ugly things don't get stuck on the item. Even if they get stuck, they don't leave ugly black-brown imprints on the item, so unlike MPH cheap sticker quality for cheap items. Tell you man, MPH very double standard to cheap items. Their sticker for expensive items (books) looks good quality, but to be honest I haven't tried peeling them apart because I want to preserve how much I spend in MPH.
Broken stationery. Previously my Uni Shalaku mechanical pencil's hook broke, nevermind, I still continued using. But just last week the lead feeder broke...WHAT THE HECK. Mechanical pencil also can break wan meh? I was all set to buy new brand of pencil thinking so old sure no more in production. Wa tak sangka I found back the same thing, EXACT SAME thing. Made me feel escalated in Popular Bookstore, Ikano man. Then I browsed some more and found some ball pens same shape / design etc with the pencil! So I bought 2 black pens to test and 1 red one. The pens' range is called Laknock. Weird names all. And I'm still using a blue gel pen since form 6, the range is called Signo. Happy stationery family set!!! I used to colour coordinate all my stationery to black-white. But now papermate no more producing black liquid paper 3.5 ml. WHY?!??!
I praise Popular Bookstore because their price tag sticker very good quality. When I peel them off, the ugly things don't get stuck on the item. Even if they get stuck, they don't leave ugly black-brown imprints on the item, so unlike MPH cheap sticker quality for cheap items. Tell you man, MPH very double standard to cheap items. Their sticker for expensive items (books) looks good quality, but to be honest I haven't tried peeling them apart because I want to preserve how much I spend in MPH.
So much talk on stationeries. Moving on. IKEA toilettries bag!!! Yea! I walked into IKEA with only this in my mind, didn't stop. But I saw Hannah Yeoh's husband, Ram on the way down taking a trolley. I mean, I saw him going downwards while I was going upwards in an escalator. When I reached the top floor I actually stopped to see where he was going hoping to catch a glimpse of Hannah. :( No where to be seen, IKEA so crowded that day.
I love this toilettries bag because super alot of compartments!!! Now I don't have to worry about putting things and having them fall off while its being hung. HOHOHO. Christmas came early! Love my purchases...
I love this toilettries bag because super alot of compartments!!! Now I don't have to worry about putting things and having them fall off while its being hung. HOHOHO. Christmas came early! Love my purchases...

No comments:
Post a Comment