Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Extended Holiday

On leave today, which I declared by myself for an extended holiday (macam lah I celebrate Merdeka like that). For the past 3 days I've been doing nothing but paperwork! I really wanted to go to the lab this morning la but when I woke up I thought: Eh I go for what ah? Sit home and plan also same what. So here I am, relaxing the whole day drinking coffee (additional pimple can be felt on my left cheek now), eating McDs, downloading Prison Break (OH THE STRESS!!! More on that later) and doing my work (swear to God)! I really love paperwork more than bench work. I can sit and stare at paperwork once I start for hours, but with bench work...I get so sleepy hahaha!!!

Prison Break Season 4 is out!! And they released the season with 2 episodes. I didn't like Season 3, but this new season looks good. Earlier I mentioned STRESS. That's because I've actually completed downloading episode 2 in 4 parts (through direct download). When I extracted it, 2 parts are corrupted!!! Can cry! I thought since I've almost finished my work I should reward myself by watching mindless TV. But no!!!!!!! I am now watching "There She Is!!", a Korean flash-animation forwarded to me by Eugene. Watch it here.

Few nights ago my Bubble Town (Facebook) fever was reignited when I saw that I am no longer the top level Bubble Towner amongst my Fb friends!!! A few tries of playing proven that my skills are so sucky that I can't even reach my top score already. WHY?! Eh I'm sure I'm still the top level Jetmaner amongst my Fb friends right? If not I will pengsan in egoism.

These days I'm also watching Threshold of An Era (Chong Sai Gei) on Astro Xing He (Channel 314). The show is super cruel and sad, I can surely cry in every episode. I would like to note that Chan Kam Hung is an excellent actor for these kind of cold, calculating and serious characters i.e. Once Upon in Shanghai and in this series too. Confirm my liking for him! I also know a friend who looks quite like him but my friend a bit darker...*snapping to reality*

I am attending a class once a week again. Notes copying for 2 consecutive hours?! I thought I could sign up for Prof. CVC's class instead. But that is apparently not my module. Boo Hoo. He looks like Penang CM you know?! Or Penang CM looks like him (whoever is older). Veronica confirmed my observations!!!

No comments: