I used to be the only one (almost only one) in UM to own a beautiful umbrella like this. Transparent with white handle and can only be used in the rain as shown in a Hong Kong movie "And I Hate You So" which starred Aaron Kwok and Kelly Chen (year 2000 movie). I drooled at the umbrella. When I went to Malacca in Raya 2006, I got myself one from the stall in Mahkota Parade. Wanting to buy more for spare and sell some to friends, I went back to the same place, same stall location this year August and couldn't find them anymore!!!!
On Friday evening after the rain, after serving its purpose to catch attention and shielding me from rain, the umbrella handle broke, I don't know how / why. That ended its life. *sob* So sad, I will never have the urge to hold another umbrella until I find a transparent one again.
On Friday evening after the rain, after serving its purpose to catch attention and shielding me from rain, the umbrella handle broke, I don't know how / why. That ended its life. *sob* So sad, I will never have the urge to hold another umbrella until I find a transparent one again.



1 comment:
eh..from the look of it, ur umbrella is not really transparent..more like semi-opaque. Is the handle made of wood or plain plastic..how can it snapped into two? Woahh...ganasnya!
Post a Comment