Ok my previous rant about punctuality is just not enough. Only one paragraph dedicated to this problem?! NO FREAKING WAY. So here is a piece to all of you people who are CONSTANTLY LATE and do not freaking apologise and leave your friends uninformed. In this piece, I call them 'bodoh', OK?! The bodohs are those who chronically arrive late, they do not inform you of their lateness and they do not apologise upon late arrival. If you fit all these criterias, I now pronounce you bodoh.
Gatherings That Need to Wait for Complete List of Bodohs to Start
I am almost always the earliest person to arrive at gatherings. Because I hate being late, I hate to make people wait, and I surely HATE TO WAIT FOR BODOHS just so to start the occasion!
Example 1: I have waited for 2 hours just for people to arrive so that we can start dinner. A whole lot of things can be done in 2 hours. 3 pages of my dissertation can be written in 2 hours. I can extract information from 20 journals in 2 hours. 3 episodes of whatever shows can be watched. I can complete shopping in 2 hours. Can clean and reorganise my room in 2 hours. The list goes on la. So these bodohs arrive without even an apology. And I am HUNGRY!!!
Example 2: Watching a movie which is about to start and bodoh arrives 10 minutes after the movie starts. Well I haven't been in this situation but imagine if this really do happen. You buy the tickets, you wait for the bodohs to arrive. If you go in and watch first, you will still have to come out of the teather to give the tickets to the bodohs. If you wait for them before going in, you'll miss the starting anyway. EITHER WAY, the bodohs have inconvenienced you.
Gatherings That Need to Wait for Complete List of Bodohs to Start
I am almost always the earliest person to arrive at gatherings. Because I hate being late, I hate to make people wait, and I surely HATE TO WAIT FOR BODOHS just so to start the occasion!
Example 1: I have waited for 2 hours just for people to arrive so that we can start dinner. A whole lot of things can be done in 2 hours. 3 pages of my dissertation can be written in 2 hours. I can extract information from 20 journals in 2 hours. 3 episodes of whatever shows can be watched. I can complete shopping in 2 hours. Can clean and reorganise my room in 2 hours. The list goes on la. So these bodohs arrive without even an apology. And I am HUNGRY!!!
Example 2: Watching a movie which is about to start and bodoh arrives 10 minutes after the movie starts. Well I haven't been in this situation but imagine if this really do happen. You buy the tickets, you wait for the bodohs to arrive. If you go in and watch first, you will still have to come out of the teather to give the tickets to the bodohs. If you wait for them before going in, you'll miss the starting anyway. EITHER WAY, the bodohs have inconvenienced you.
"It is now 2.00 pm and as of 1.55, you are LATE"
-Spoken by Samuel L. Jackson in "Coach Carter"
-Spoken by Samuel L. Jackson in "Coach Carter"
You're The Host and Bodohs are Late
By 2 hours, honest to god. What is WRONG with these people and the 2 hour time frame?! Can watch a movie already la! So if guests arrive late, means you finish late and that means you clean up until late. If you host an occasion in a venue other than your home, you will be sitting there doing NOTHING except for waiting for the bodohs to arrive. No one even calls or texts to inform that they'll be late. EH MORON, EVEN MY BOSS INFORMS ME IF SHE'S GOING TO BE LATE. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! Know what, maybe this is a chronic disease whereby bodohs don't know the actual time of the day, and that their clocks are set 2 hours earlier than actual time. I believe that's the reason lor. They THINK they're early.
You're Picking Someone and the Bodoh is Late
I think it is manners that if you are expecting a friend to pick you up, you are readily available at the designated pick up spot. Your friend may be parked at the road side which is a dangerous place to stop. So what does a bodoh do? Take 10 minutes to get to the designated pick up spot without considering the fact that you are already doing them a favour by picking them up.
The Problem With These Bodohs
They are never late for work, interviews and whatnot. So what sets you apart from their work / interview / important shit? You're not as important as these, that's why. The bodohs know how to be punctual for their sorry careers but never know punctuality when it comes to you. You're second grade to them. They disrespect you.
They are afraid of being seen ALONE, waiting for people. That's why they're late. So that when they arrive, they are certain that there are already people there. They are afraid that strangers will be pointing at them and whispering and giggling.
They have never known how it feels like to be waiting all their lives.
They are just plain, simple, bodoh.
[ps] If you feel hurt by the degratory term I used to describe chronically unpunctual people who don't inform and don't apologise, I don't care.
By 2 hours, honest to god. What is WRONG with these people and the 2 hour time frame?! Can watch a movie already la! So if guests arrive late, means you finish late and that means you clean up until late. If you host an occasion in a venue other than your home, you will be sitting there doing NOTHING except for waiting for the bodohs to arrive. No one even calls or texts to inform that they'll be late. EH MORON, EVEN MY BOSS INFORMS ME IF SHE'S GOING TO BE LATE. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! Know what, maybe this is a chronic disease whereby bodohs don't know the actual time of the day, and that their clocks are set 2 hours earlier than actual time. I believe that's the reason lor. They THINK they're early.
You're Picking Someone and the Bodoh is Late
I think it is manners that if you are expecting a friend to pick you up, you are readily available at the designated pick up spot. Your friend may be parked at the road side which is a dangerous place to stop. So what does a bodoh do? Take 10 minutes to get to the designated pick up spot without considering the fact that you are already doing them a favour by picking them up.
The Problem With These Bodohs
They are never late for work, interviews and whatnot. So what sets you apart from their work / interview / important shit? You're not as important as these, that's why. The bodohs know how to be punctual for their sorry careers but never know punctuality when it comes to you. You're second grade to them. They disrespect you.
They are afraid of being seen ALONE, waiting for people. That's why they're late. So that when they arrive, they are certain that there are already people there. They are afraid that strangers will be pointing at them and whispering and giggling.
They have never known how it feels like to be waiting all their lives.
They are just plain, simple, bodoh.
[ps] If you feel hurt by the degratory term I used to describe chronically unpunctual people who don't inform and don't apologise, I don't care.
No comments:
Post a Comment