Girls, heads up. Have you used your camera as a stalking tool before? I.e. taking a photo of a guy without their knowledge? How many guys have fallen prey for your camera la? Me - 2 or 3 kut. Or more. I don't know why I take them, whether people I kenal (watch out, I may have secretly taken your photo haha) or strangers whom I think are cute. My lab mate takes photos of strangers we like (not to her liking, but she help us take la) too. Today I check out our outing's photos - suddenly remembered how good looking the guy is! Ahh but I am still into tofu-white (Yap, 2009), mata sepet guys. Sometimes really don't know whether to kesian the victims. I won't like it if my photo was secretly taken by a crazy fella wor.
Guys do you ever do that!?!?!
Guys do you ever do that!?!?!
3 comments:
i tot u all lov oni cell cultures.. nw oni i knw u all got so many hobbies.. tsk tsk tsk..
used to in college. D:
I only snap to memory. No evidance. Just stare..and drooll.. lol!
Post a Comment